Camping Connect acquires assets of WiFi companies Silver Lining Networks and Qube WiFi
26 Aug 2018
We’re pleased to announce that Camping Connect has acquired the assets of the Silver Lining Networks & Qube WiFi companies on the 1st of August 2018.
Since 2010 our mission at Camping Connect has been to become the leading provider of WiFi and Internet services for the leisure industry. We have committed to providing holidaymakers a great guest WiFi experience at campsites, parks and resorts across the country; the acquisitions above bring us one step closer to that goal and strengthens our position in key leisure WiFi markets.
Our priority will be to provide our newly acquired customers and their guests with an improved service where they’ll get access to our experienced technical support team who will provide expert network management for your users, furthermore we’ll be able to offer new services and improvements in the future for these sites.
What happens next?
- The Silver Lining Networks and Qube WiFi companies will start the process of dissolving and trading operations and staff under that name will cease.
- All networks will be migrated along with agreements and services to our network operations centre.
- We’ll be sending out our branded leaflets and posters for the guests at all of the parks so they can get in contact with our helpdesk team.
- Our team will begin the process of reaching out via phone and planning site visits to advise of any legacy network issues and will be creating improvements plans to resolve them.
In the meantime, we invite any networks that have been having problems, or have been receiving complaints or feedback that the performance is not meeting customer expectations you can take the opportunity to discuss your options with us. From here any improvements which could be made or the prospect of our engineers visiting your site to review your WiFi can be agreed.
What will not change right away
- Old contact details will be kept operational for the time being
- You should update your details to 01792 277230 and email email@example.com
If you have any questions about this exciting news and what it will mean for you, please contact any of us at any time.
WiFi Users FAQ Site – http://support.campingconnect.co.uk/faq/cc-faq/
Site owner help – http://support.campingconnect.co.uk/section/business-owner/
General guest help –http://support.campingconnect.co.uk/knowledgebase/
Downloadable help leaflet – https://tinyurl.com/campingconnect-leaflets